Monday, August 16, 2010

Birthday Album

In line with my2angels 2nd birthday celebrations, this a little birthday album I did of my Daughter’s 3rd birthday using the Buzz and Bloom chip album, which unfortunately are no longer but Tracy does have a few left of the other B&B albums in stock

I covered each page first in the October Afternoon Cherry Hill Tea Towel paper with the print side facing up. For the cover and back page I used Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine - Clover and then used the scraps from this throughout the inside pages. I also used the other Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine paper – Blowing Bubbles.

The chip balloons, cupcake and present were embossed in three different colours and whilst the powder was molten I embedded a few rhinestones to add some bling. The happy birthday title on the album cover was embossed with the super cool Ranger Puffs embossing powder. 

Pretty much everything that you see on this album comes from my2angels store so here is a list:

 


















TFL

Oh and quicky before I go have you seen the new TPC Boho Bloom papers Tracy got in yesterday?  Gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to get mine!  You will find them in the new arrivals section

Have fun!
Keonie

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This album is gorgeous! Love the photos and that little B&B album. Love love love your use of all those m2a charms too!! :)